Our second day in Bangkok, Thailand was spent by visiting Terminal 21. Based on my research, Terminal 21 is one of the famous shopping malls in Bangkok having a large number of privately owned shops plus this mall has this concept of having unique themes per floor that’s why it’s really a must visit.
How to Get There?
Just take the BTS Skytrain going to Asok Station and direct access the skywalk going to the mall. Easy access right?
What Makes Terminal 21 Differ from Other Malls?
Terminal 21 is very modern. Each floor is named and decorated after an International destination plus they have exceptional restrooms per floor and excellent food outlets.
I really fell in love with this mall because of their:
- Themed Floors.One of the best things about Terminal 21 is that each floor’s designs are based from key cities worldwide. Each level is themed according to the country/city it represents.
- Lower Ground (Caribbean) – It is where you will find the Supermarket.
- Ground (Rome) – This floor consists almost entirely of high-end clothing stores.
- M Floor (Paris) – Get beautified on this floor because this is where you will find The Body Shop and Victoria’s Secret.
- First Floor (Tokyo) – This floor is for women’s clothing.
- Second Floor (London) – This floor houses athletic stores.
- Third Floor (Istanbul) – This floor is definitely the most random of the entire mall. It houses bags, shoes and house decors.
- Fourth and Fifth Floor (San Francisco) – If you want to fill in your tummies, fourth ad fifth floors are the answer.
- Sixth Floor (Hollywood) – This floor houses cinemas and fitness first gym.
- Toilet Facilities. Even their restrooms are exceptional! Who would imagine you’ll get the chance to travel the world right at Terminal 21’s very own restrooms? Check out these photos:
- International Fashion Outlets. Ground floor of Terminal 21 houses international fashion brands like Nike, Kipling, Adidas, H&M, Uniqlo and Levis.
- Food Court. You will find inside Terminal 21 the best and cheapest food court in town. You can score dishes at around THB 30.
***Operating Hours: 10 AM to 10 PM
***Address: Sukhumvit Soi 19, Sukhumvit North Klongtoei, Bangkok, 10110