I felt like a kid wearing this outfit because of its pastel colors and it reminds me of my playmate and every little girl’s playmate. Can you guess who am I referring to? Yes, I am referring to Barbie. As I look in this set of pictures, it looks like I am a Barbie (don’t kill my imagination haha) and I’m in my dollhouse that’s why the title of this blog post is “I’m In My Dollhouse”. Actually I didn’t intend to take a pic in this mini house but I was fascinated when I saw it in Laoag City’s plaza and capitol when we are in our way out on a dinner with my family so I took the chance to take an outfit shot since it matches my outfit tho.
This is one of my favorite outfit look so far because I well achieved the look I wanted with no much effort and it’s a plus because I was able to put up everything I love (pastel + pearls) in one ensemble and it’s a good way to start my year 2015 🙂
Top: Alex Bitong
In this season, plaids are so much in because of its basically cross-barred pattern. Many adaptation of this style has been launch in the fashion industry. Plaids into modern, into ladylike, into grungy and into cosy. And for this outfit post, I turn plaid into a ladylike by matching my plaid skirt with plain top. I just had a minimal styling with this outfit because the cross-barred pattern of the skirt is already enhanced and I hit it slightly below the knee.
Now is the time to update the school girl uniform into something unique with a perfect blend of feminine elements just like what I did for this outfit post.
Top: Alex Bitong
This is what I wore when we stroll around the City of Bohol. Something comfortable outfit for this trip so I decided to wear this pastel colored daisy jumper inspired plus basic black crop top to make the whole ensemble balance in terms of color matching. I knew that this trip would have a lot of walk so flats is needed in this trip, thanks to my cutie flats who saved my legs from muscles. Honestly, I am a little bit conscious of what I wore because I was with my dad the whole trip and my dad was very conservative to me but he also understand because he knows that fashion is my thing eversince.
Flats: Tommy Hilfiger
My Five Ways To Live Without Regret:
1. Prioritize what you really want. Think about yourself first before others.
2. Accept the truth. Don’t make things hard for you. Don’t cover up your failures and faults, let the truth prevail. Just make sure that your failures won’t define you.
3. Enjoy the ordinary moments. Cherish every second because you don’t what happens next.
4. Be open to the change. You must overcome your fears and weaknesses.
5. Live and love your life. Learn to appreciate your life by simply giving importance.
Flipflops: by Sling
Let me share to you how did I overcome stress during our thesis/requirements/examination days.
5 WAYS TO OVERCOME STRESS
1. Don’t think too much. Just enjoy. Don’t let problems ruin your day.
2. Make sure you always have time for yourself. (Pamper time)
3. Think positive but don’t expect too much.
5. Don’t forget to smile. Smile is the best killer weapon for all problems. One smile can make all the difference in the world.
You can follow them on:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fashionspicemanila?ref=br_tfInstagram: fashionspicemanila
Top: Alex Bitong
Maxi Skirt: Xhilaration
Necklace: FashionSpiceManila (ig)