A month ago, Nivea had a collaboration with me and sent me their best sellers which comes in three product lines such as for anti-age, whitening and make-up remover. I really didn’t had any second thoughts accepting the collaboration because Nivea is one of my favorite beauty brands. Why? Most Nivea products are budget friendly, works well with my skin and the reviews are really good.
- Cellular Anti-Age Range – stimulates the skin’s cells for firmer, contoured, and younger looking skin.
1. Cellular Anti-Age Volume Filling Pearls – formulated for advanced cell renewal with highly concentrated Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Booster and Creatine, each pearls and moisturizing gel stimulate skin’s own collagen production and cell regeneration.
KEY BENEFIT: Firmer, re-contoured skin Visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles.
PRICE: PHP 1,299.00
2. Cellular Anti-Age Cell Renewal Day Care SPF15 – Wonderfully velvety cream with concentrated Hyaluronic Acid melts into your skin, providing it with intense moisture even on deeper cell levels and Collagen Boosters to refill skin’s lost collagen.
KEY BENEFIT: Deeply moisturized, firmer, younger-looking skin.
PRICE: PHP 599.00
3. Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Facial Night Care – rich texture with nourishing formulation of Hyaluronic Acid and Magnolia Extract melts into the skin and is quickly absorbed. Skin is immediately left feeling smooth and hydrated.
KEY BENEFIT: Supports skin regeneration at night for a deeply moisturized, firmer, younger-looking skin.
PRICE: PHP 599.00
4. Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Serum – formulated for advanced cell renewal with concentrated Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Extract, Q10 and Creatine, the caressing texture replenishes the skin with intense moisture. It reduces wrinkles, boosts skin surface renewal, leaving skin smooth and silky.
KEY BENEFIT: Reduces wrinkles and fine lines Intensely moisturized, firmer, younger-looking skin.
PRICE: PHP 999.00
5. Cellular Anti-Age Eye Cream – reignites skin’s youthful look by helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase firmness and improve skin renewal. The light-weight formulation is especially designed for the delicate skin around the eyes.
KEY BENEFIT: Reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
PRICE: Free perfect for bundles
- Double Eye Make-Up Remover – effectively removes even extreme waterproof eye make-up and is gentle to the eyes.
1. Double Eye Make-Up Remover – special bi-phase formula with highly effective cleansing oils. Developed to remove even waterproof eye make-up. No rubbing needed. Formula hydrates and protects the delicate eye area. Additional talk point only for the YT product review: “actually it also works well for the whole face”.
KEY BENEFIT: Effectively removes even extreme waterproof makeup. Gentle even for sensitive eye area.
PRICE: PHP 249.00
- Extra White Repair Range – provides deep cleansing and pore minimizing properties, with 10x more whitening than vitamin C.
1. Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Foam – cleanses away impurities and residues that cause dullness and enlarged pores without thinning the skin, for regular daily use. Contains Vitamin C, Licorice Extracts, and Pearl Whitening Complex (Rucinol) – to give 10x better whitening effect and repair dull, damaged skin.
KEY BENEFIT: Deep Cleansing; ; Evens out skin tone so it looks clean and bright; Minimizes Pores.
PRICE: Php 154.00 (100g) & Php 99.00 (50 g)
2. Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Scrub – Exfoliates the skin with non-abrasive micro-beads to remove impurities and prevent dullness and large pores, for use up to three times a week. Contains Pearl Whitening Complex (Rucinol) and 10 skin nutrients – to give 10x better whitening effect and repair dull, damaged skin. Skin compatibility dermatologically proven.
KEY BENEFIT: Exfoliates; Evens out skin tone so it looks clean and bright; Visibly radiant dewy skin.
PRICE: PHP 159.00 (100g) & PHP 99.00 (50g)
3. Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Toner – Tones skin deeply to remove excess residues and revitalizes skin using 10 skin nutrients to repair dullness and damage, without thinning the skin. Contains Vitamin C, Licorice Extracts, and Pearl Whitening Complex (Rucinol) – to give 10x better whitening effect and repair dull, damaged skin. No AHA/BHA which can cause skin redness, irritations, burning and flaking.
KEY BENEFIT: Tones; Repairs dull damaged skin; evens out skin tone so it looks clean and bright
PRICE: PHP 184.00
- Cellular Anti-Age Volume Filling Pearls – I really love the pearls and do look cool. It absorbed quickly into my skin with a smooth feeling afterwards. Thumbs up on this product!
- Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Facial Night Care – I love the fragrance and I don’t need to put too much of the product because it is so smooth that it spreads well.
- Cellular Anti-Age Eye Cream – It’s creamy and feels good on my under eye.
- Double Eye Make-Up Remover – THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!!! Swear, it removes everything!!! DOUBLE THUMBS UP!
- Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Foam – Spreads easily and lathers well.
- Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Scrub – With just a pea-sized amount of the product, it is already good enough to create rich foam. You can really save money on this product.
Did you know that crayons can now be used on your lips? Well, almost! Clinique and Crayola partnered up to bring you Clinique’s Chubby Sticks; if you have fond memories of playing with Crayola sticks when you were younger, then for sure you’re going to love this Crayola inspired collection by Clinique.
Friday, March 24, the Clinique x Crayola event was held at U.P Town Center Activity area, and it was filled with fun activities such as free popcorn, customized cotton candy, first hand experience with brand’s newest collection, a photobooth area, and — to bring in the nostalgia — coloring area. But the main highlight was the day-to-night make-up workshop from celebrity make-up artist Paolo Maranan who used the Crayola Chubby Sticks to create summer-ready looks.
This product is made with nourishing ingredients that leave your lips plump and moisturized! And did I mention that the new shades were actually colour matched to perfection in order to resemble the actual shades from Crayola?
Just check out the amazing range of colours!
7 Shades from the Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colours:
Tickle Me Pink
3 Shades for the Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm:
Get a glimpse of the event highlights by checking out my vlog below!
The Clinique Crayola Collection is now available at all Clinique counters in the Philippines.
Follow them on:
Another skincare product was added to may daily skincare routine. It’s been exactly 1 month when Charmzone Ph reached me out to try few of their products and have it reviewed on my blog. I have second thoughts accepting the collaboration because I have a sensitive skin which might result to breakout. Well, what made me say yes to the collaboration? Upon researching, Charmzone received good reviews, offers good products and at the same time It’s basically from Korea and Korean skincare works well on my face.
So what they sent me are Diamond Capsule Aqua Serum and Ginkgo Natural Makeup Cleansing Tissue but for this blog post, I’ll review first their Diamond Capsule Aqua Serum. I actually don’t use serum because I feel I already put too much on my face after applying sunblock and moisturizer so this serum from Charmzone was very new to me and on my face. After a month using the product, I’m happy to say that their serum works well with my skin. It didn’t gave me any breakouts and many of my friends and colleagues noticed that my face is glowing.
I would say that Charmzone’s serum tends to be one of the most hardworking product. It’s just lightweight and takes absolutely no time to apply. It’s a quicker step than cleansing; It’s more of just applying water on face. So for anyone, I definitely recommend trying Charmzone’s Serum if you want to achieve a more glowing skin. However, everyone’s skin is the different, so what may work for me may not work for you.
Wanna know more about Charmzone and what other products do they offer? Follow them on Instagram.
K-beauty is now today’s trend and have been dominating the beauty convention over the past years. I’m pretty sure that everyone of us love Korean products most especially their cosmetics and skincare essentials. Let’s start with the packaging which is totally cute and for sure you will not throw away the box. Like me, I like recycling them for flatlay purposes. When it comes to skincare, no doubt that I will choose Korean brands because my skin is sensitive. Upon comparing to other international brands, Korean brands is the perfect one for my sensitive skin because it offers a modern and mindful approach. Are you familiar with the 10 step Korean skincare routine? You have to follow these steps to achieve a flawless and healthy skin.
- Make-up remover and Oil cleanser
- Water-based cleanser
- Toner/Skin softener/Refresher
- Essence – a kind of toner and serum hybrid made for hydrating.
- Serums, Boosters and Ampoules
- Sheet masks
- Eye cream
- Sun Protection
Moving on to cosmetics, we all know that Korea offers also a wide variety of cosmetics from their famous primer, BB/CC Cream, Cushions, Highlighters, Fundation, Tint, Balm, Palette and many more. And these are the reasons I’m into Korean cosmetics – innovativeness and continuous experimentation. First on the list of my favorites is their cushion which is really fun. I love those because it makes it easier to apply.
To sum it up the above mentioned, there is this question where to buy those products then?. Yeppunonnie is the answer.
Yeppunonnie is an online marketplace for Korean products. It is built to cater the K-beauty needs to Filipino customers aside from the usual brands that we already have in our country but also brands that are only available in Korea such as Abbamart, Amini, IPKN, 3WC, Aery Jo and Make up Helper.
Last Tuesday, January 24 at Valkyrie, Yeppunonnie in collaboration with Ouniwang brought the K-beauty in a whole new level. It was an event filled with games, demos, giveaways and freebies of K-beauty products featured on Yeppunonnie. You heard it right! Giveaways and freebies were given away not only to b/vloggers but to everyone who’s at the event. In short, that night Korean beauty products were all over the place so my blogger bestie, Mavie and I went crazy every booth to score those beauty products we wanted to have and we didn’t fail on that. Wohoooo!!!
At midnight, we got another bonus of an all night partying with Kpop star, Jay Park and so Valkyrie went wild as soon as Jay Park started to show up on stage, perform his hits, showed up his muscles and of course his abs!!!!!! His tats were cool too
Oops muscles and abs spotted ❤
Of course, I will share the products that I was able to score at the event. For this week I am giving away 2 Signature Liquid Lip from M.U.S.T to one lucky reader/follower. Just follow the mechanics below.
1. Follow me @jamilajoyce_c and @yeppunonnieph on Instagram
2. Repost this photo or flatlay will do as long as the photo below will be included.
3. Tag 3 of your friends who loves Korean make-ups too.
4. Use the hashtags #JamilaxYeppunonnie #Yeppunonnie # KBeauty
*I will announce the lucky winner on February 1, 2017 at 9 PM on my instagram account! Goodluck!
Photo from @anagon (ig)
Chi and Hazel
Top: @skycastleco (ig)
Skirt: @aggy.ph (ig)
Bag: @shopstyleberry (ig)
What do you think of my make-up? pasado na ba sa Korean standards? 🙂
Keep posted on my next blog because I’ll be sharing with you all my finds and my soon to be new favorites from all the Kbeauty products that I was able to score at the K-beauty event.
BIG SALE, BEST SOLUTION! Pond’s focuses on helping Filipinas look and feel more beautiful by understanding their major skin concerns, and giving them the expert skincare they deserve. This coming September 1-4, the no.1 skincare brand in the Philippines is offering its most beloved ranges, Pond’s Flawless White and Pond’s Age Miracle, for half the price at the first ever Pond’s Big Beauty Sale.
Pond’s deeply understands the major concerns of women in the Philippines—from their desire to look and feel youthful at any age to the need to prevent and erase the many signs of skin aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, coarse and sagging skin. This is why Pond’s created the Age Miracle line that contains a breakthrough formula that reverses the damage caused by the environment. Powered by retinol, the gold standard in anti-aging, the Pond’s Age Miracle line can smoothen fine lines and wrinkles, plump the skin, and protect it with antioxidants in as quick as two weeks, thus revealing a look that’s up to 10 years younger. Best of all, it comes in a complete anti-aging skincare range for every step—from the Cell ReGEN Facial Foam, Day Cream SPF 15, Deep Action Night Cream, Serum, Dual Action Night Cream, Anti-Aging BB Cream, and Dual Action Eye Cream – making it a great ally in the fight against skin aging.
When it comes to dark spots, skin darkening, and uneven skin tone, Pond’s formulated the incredible Pond’s Flawless White line. A collection of multitaskers, the Pond’s Flawless White line is infused with seven derma-strong actives that work for 12 hours in repairing dark spots in the deepest skin layers while brightening the skin and tightening the pores for a flawless look. Now Filipinas don’t
need to apply layers upon layers of makeup just to hide these stubborn spots! For maximized protection, there’s the Flawless White Whitening Expert BB+ Cream or the Dewy Rose Cream, both with SPF 30++. The BB+ Cream provides the perfect veil that hides spots while clearing them out in the long run. Its Visible Lightening Day Cream also features an advanced SPF 18 PA+++ formula that provides all around UV protection, plus a matte and non-oily finish that gives the skin a pinkish radiant glow. Used with the Brightening Night Cream, and the Dewy Rose Gel, the effects are intensified, revealing glowing, brighter, softer, and whiter skin.
SAVE YOUR SKIN WHILE YOU SAVE Now you look up to 10 years younger and get that flawless white glow for half the price. The Pond’s Age Miracle and the Pond’s Flawless White lines will be available at 50 percent off at the #PondsBigBeautySale Sale next month. Check out Pond’s counters and department stores nationwide from September 1 to 4 to avail of this limited time offering. Hurry, limited stocks only! For more info, visit www.ponds.com.ph/theskinexpert
Althea is a wonderful shopping land where you can get your K-Beauty fix and have it shipped exclusively from Korea to your doorsteps! Aside from that, they provide the lowest prices to consumer. You will surely get addicted about their carrying products from skin essentials to make-up and tools with the discounts and promos they offer very often.
I must be honest that I am really a K-beauty addict because I always admire the skin of Koreans and how do they perfectly achieve dewey make-up look. Korea is the land of beauty! Agree?
Since Althea will be celebrating their 1st birthday on the 20th of July, let’s paint the town pink! Althea will be sharing their blessings to everyone. They prepared a contest with lots of prizes awaiting! Can’t wait? Scroll down and let us all give Althea the biggest shoutout!
- Limited Edition Birthday Box + DIY Party Kit: For orders placed on 20/7 onwards. While stocks last.
- Free Goodies for first 1,500 shoppers: Full size beauty products. While sticks last.
- Birthday Giveaway. Pick 3 Top Sellers for 100% REBATE! Rebate will be credited into your account.
- #AltheaTurns1 Instagram Contest: Got your Althea party kit? Wish Althea a happy birthday with the hashtag #AltheaTurns1 and stand a chance to win amazing prizes such as Macbook Air, Ipad Air 2, Iphone 6S, Galaxy S6 Edge, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, Althea credits and beauty hampers from Althea itself! Prizes total worth KRW10,000,000 to be won.
*Contest starts from July 20-August 15, 2016. Start registering now and have all these exclusive prizes!
Manila, 2016 – L’Oréal Paris, the world’s no. 1 beauty brand, has exciting news for Filipinas. Its makeup category, L’Oréal Makeup Designer/Paris, has signed Solenn Heussaff as their first-ever makeup designer from the Philippines, pushing forward the brand’s mission to enable women to design their own beauty, as inspired by the art of makeup from Paris.
Half-Filipina, half-French, and strongly influenced by both cultures, Solenn embodies a unique mix of sophistication, confidence, and effortless beauty that makes her the perfect fit for L’Oréal Makeup Designer/Paris. As a multi-faceted slasher – an actress / host / singer / model / painter / fashion designer / makeup artist – she is known to conquer the challenges of her busy career with an easygoing and effortless style, the true mark of a L’Oréal Paris woman.
“L’Oréal Paris inspires women to be the best versions of themselves, showing them that they deserve the best of everything, because they’re worth it,” shares Trisha Chua, Group Product Manager of L’Oréal Makeup Designer/Paris. “Solenn Heussaff, our first Filipina makeup designer, joins the brand’s roster of global ambassadors – women of worth who represent how beauty can empower every woman. This prestigious lineup includes supermodels Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, Barbara Palvin, and actresses Blake Lively, Julianne Moore, and Naomi Watts.”
Solenn discovered her passion for beauty and style at an early age, moving to Paris to study makeup artistry, fashion design, body painting, and prosthetics. She has also worked for beauty and fashion labels in the Philippines and abroad. Locally, Solenn has established her name as a multi-talented “it” girl, dominating glossy fashion magazines, gaining recognition in showbiz, and captivating millions of followers on social media. Despite her numerous accomplishments, Solenn couldn’t be more eager to experience new things. She explains, “I love to design, I love to paint, I love makeup, I like to host, I like to sing, and to learn new things. I believe that life is a constant school where you have to keep on learning and sharing your ideas.”
Solenn expressed excitement and appreciation to L’Oréal Paris for giving her the opportunity to show Filipinas that they deserve the best beauty experiences in the world. “I am honored and most definitely thrilled to be part of the world’s no. 1 beauty brand, because it represents what want to I stand for,” Solenn proudly declared. “I believe that every Filipina is a woman of worth, so it’s important that they feel beautiful and know they’re beautiful.”
Want to know more about L’Oréal Makeup Designer/Paris Philippines’ celebrity ambassador Solenn Heusaff? Here’s a short Q&A portion:
- How long have you known L’Oréal Paris?
“I’ve known L’Oréal Paris since I can remember! It’s very exciting to be part of a big brand, the no. 1 beauty brand in the world. I used to watch their commercials in France and imitate the line ‘parce que je le vaux bien,’ which is French for ‘because I’m worth it.’ When I was in makeup school, we used L’Oréal Paris products all the time.”
- What was your first makeup?
“My dad’s first gift to me is a L’Oréal Paris makeup kit, with a lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, powder, and all. And when I got my makeup I was so excited! To have my own makeup is just exciting.”
- What is your perception of beauty?
“I believe that women should feel confident innately, and makeup helps a woman because it gives them the extra boost that they need. It enhances what you already have. You shouldn’t be covering up what you already have, you should be enhancing and highlighting it.”
- What do you like about makeup?
“When I face people on a daily basis, I like to look presentable. I like to look cute, pretty, or if I’m on a date, I like to look hot. So for me it’s one of man’s greatest inventions.”
“I am obsessed with makeup to a point where I know the value of my makeup, and I know my products well, also because I studied it abroad. I know the importance of good quality makeup because you put it on our skin and you wear it every day. For me, it’s very important to work with good products because you only have one ‘shell’ so you have to take care of that.”
- What are your favorite L’Oréal Paris products?
“I love Tint Caresse, the first ever powder lipstick. I love that it has a nice matte finish. It’s very moisturizing, it’s long-lasting, and it’s handy. It doesn’t come off easily, which is perfect for what we do. I talk a lot and it’s hard when you get lipstick stains on your teeth. With this – not possible. So it’s perfect for women on the go. I also love the True Match Foundation. I love the fact that it’s light with creamy texture but it’s not greasy, it blends well with your skin, and you can put layers and it’s not going to get heavy and it’s not clumpy.
I also love the Collection Star lipsticks that L’Oréal Paris did with actresses, like the one with Julianne Moore.”
- What can you say about Parisian beauty?
“Parisian women are so simple, very elegant. The typical Parisian look is very chill, simple but classy at the same time. They don’t try to cover themselves too much even with make up. And I believe it is the same for Filipinas because they have naturally beautiful skin, so they shouldn’t cover it up too much.”
- What can you share about yourself?
“I am a multi-slashy. I like to do many things, I like to learn, I love art, and I love make up. It’s very much like painting and I get to express myself. I believe that life is a constant school where you have to keep on learning.”
- Are you a L’Oréal woman?
“I am definitely a L’Oréal woman. I am a woman of worth. For me, every woman is worth it. Whatever job you have, what you do, at the end of the day, we’re the core of everything. We’re the core of families, we’re mothers, we provide, and give love. I think every woman should know their worth. They should feel beautiful and know they’re beautiful.”
- How do you feel about being the first Filipina makeup ambassador of L’Oréal Makeup Designer/Paris?
“To be endorsing a brand that represents being strong, empowered, beautiful and confident is amazing. I’ve been dreaming of this forever.”
Visit www.facebook.com/LOrealParisPhilippines for more details.
Next up on the blog would be the L’Oréal Paris’ MakeUp products.