A month ago, Nivea had a collaboration with me and sent me their best sellers which comes in three product lines such as for anti-age, whitening and make-up remover. I really didn’t had any second thoughts accepting the collaboration because Nivea is one of my favorite beauty brands. Why? Most Nivea products are budget friendly, works well with my skin and the reviews are really good.
- Cellular Anti-Age Range – stimulates the skin’s cells for firmer, contoured, and younger looking skin.
1. Cellular Anti-Age Volume Filling Pearls – formulated for advanced cell renewal with highly concentrated Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Booster and Creatine, each pearls and moisturizing gel stimulate skin’s own collagen production and cell regeneration.
KEY BENEFIT: Firmer, re-contoured skin Visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles.
PRICE: PHP 1,299.00
2. Cellular Anti-Age Cell Renewal Day Care SPF15 – Wonderfully velvety cream with concentrated Hyaluronic Acid melts into your skin, providing it with intense moisture even on deeper cell levels and Collagen Boosters to refill skin’s lost collagen.
KEY BENEFIT: Deeply moisturized, firmer, younger-looking skin.
PRICE: PHP 599.00
3. Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Facial Night Care – rich texture with nourishing formulation of Hyaluronic Acid and Magnolia Extract melts into the skin and is quickly absorbed. Skin is immediately left feeling smooth and hydrated.
KEY BENEFIT: Supports skin regeneration at night for a deeply moisturized, firmer, younger-looking skin.
PRICE: PHP 599.00
4. Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Serum – formulated for advanced cell renewal with concentrated Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia Extract, Q10 and Creatine, the caressing texture replenishes the skin with intense moisture. It reduces wrinkles, boosts skin surface renewal, leaving skin smooth and silky.
KEY BENEFIT: Reduces wrinkles and fine lines Intensely moisturized, firmer, younger-looking skin.
PRICE: PHP 999.00
5. Cellular Anti-Age Eye Cream – reignites skin’s youthful look by helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase firmness and improve skin renewal. The light-weight formulation is especially designed for the delicate skin around the eyes.
KEY BENEFIT: Reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
PRICE: Free perfect for bundles
- Double Eye Make-Up Remover – effectively removes even extreme waterproof eye make-up and is gentle to the eyes.
1. Double Eye Make-Up Remover – special bi-phase formula with highly effective cleansing oils. Developed to remove even waterproof eye make-up. No rubbing needed. Formula hydrates and protects the delicate eye area. Additional talk point only for the YT product review: “actually it also works well for the whole face”.
KEY BENEFIT: Effectively removes even extreme waterproof makeup. Gentle even for sensitive eye area.
PRICE: PHP 249.00
- Extra White Repair Range – provides deep cleansing and pore minimizing properties, with 10x more whitening than vitamin C.
1. Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Foam – cleanses away impurities and residues that cause dullness and enlarged pores without thinning the skin, for regular daily use. Contains Vitamin C, Licorice Extracts, and Pearl Whitening Complex (Rucinol) – to give 10x better whitening effect and repair dull, damaged skin.
KEY BENEFIT: Deep Cleansing; ; Evens out skin tone so it looks clean and bright; Minimizes Pores.
PRICE: Php 154.00 (100g) & Php 99.00 (50 g)
2. Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Scrub – Exfoliates the skin with non-abrasive micro-beads to remove impurities and prevent dullness and large pores, for use up to three times a week. Contains Pearl Whitening Complex (Rucinol) and 10 skin nutrients – to give 10x better whitening effect and repair dull, damaged skin. Skin compatibility dermatologically proven.
KEY BENEFIT: Exfoliates; Evens out skin tone so it looks clean and bright; Visibly radiant dewy skin.
PRICE: PHP 159.00 (100g) & PHP 99.00 (50g)
3. Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Toner – Tones skin deeply to remove excess residues and revitalizes skin using 10 skin nutrients to repair dullness and damage, without thinning the skin. Contains Vitamin C, Licorice Extracts, and Pearl Whitening Complex (Rucinol) – to give 10x better whitening effect and repair dull, damaged skin. No AHA/BHA which can cause skin redness, irritations, burning and flaking.
KEY BENEFIT: Tones; Repairs dull damaged skin; evens out skin tone so it looks clean and bright
PRICE: PHP 184.00
- Cellular Anti-Age Volume Filling Pearls – I really love the pearls and do look cool. It absorbed quickly into my skin with a smooth feeling afterwards. Thumbs up on this product!
- Cellular Anti-Age Skin Rejuvenation Facial Night Care – I love the fragrance and I don’t need to put too much of the product because it is so smooth that it spreads well.
- Cellular Anti-Age Eye Cream – It’s creamy and feels good on my under eye.
- Double Eye Make-Up Remover – THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!!! Swear, it removes everything!!! DOUBLE THUMBS UP!
- Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Foam – Spreads easily and lathers well.
- Extra White Pore Minimizing Repair Scrub – With just a pea-sized amount of the product, it is already good enough to create rich foam. You can really save money on this product.
Shopping for the best beauty and health products just got even more exciting and satisfying as Watsons, Asia’s leading health and beauty retailer, launched its “Members Get More” campaign last Tuesday, April 25 at Watsons’ Store, Uptown Mall, Taguig City.
Everyone in the event were treated to a one-of-a-kind shopping experience and here’s what I got:
- Morocco Argan Conditioner
- Buy 1 Take 1 Hand Wash
- Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
With this “Members Get More” campaign, shoppers can get more savings, more points and more value in more than 500 Watsons stores nationwide. Aside from that they can also get an exclusive freebies and easily join the eRaffle promotions such as the recent Make Your Summer Promo wherein the price is a trip to four to any of 5 local summer destinations. Such a great campaign right?
For those who are not yet SM Advantage card members, they can avail of the SMAC membership at any Watsons store nationwide to start enjoying the Members Get More program.
Dress: SM Woman
Heels: Banana Republic
L’Oréal Brandstorm is L’Oréal’s signature global innovation competition for students that started in 1992. Brandstorm is one of the largest student competitions in the world. Locally, L’Oréal Philippines has mounted the annual business competition since 2009. But more than a talent-spotting tool, Brandstorm is an incubator for innovative projects and young talents—honing them to become one of the best in the marketing field and bringing their ideas to life.
This year, L’Oréal Brandstorm embraces diversity by going nationwide. From the usual pool of three schools all centered in Metro Manila, Brandstorm 2017 is now open to three times more schools all over the country totaling to over 17 partner colleges and universities. This makes the competition open to diverse groups of students, regardless of course, degree or level.
L-R: L’Oreal Philippines Human Resources Directo Tina Ampil, Team Maxim’s Mentor Tessa Albaña, Team Maxim’s Herna Alpha Tiagan, Genevieve Millan and Jasper Dioco; and L’Oreal Philippines Managing Director Thibault de Saint Victor.
Faced with a battle of skill and talent to create the most innovate new product and integrated marketing campaign against over 400 hundred teams from across the country, Team Maxim from the University of the Philippines Visayas snagged the first place which was held at the L’Oréal Academie last April 18, Tuesday. Team Hustle from Ateneo de Manila University came in a close second, followed by Team Champs from University of the Philippines Diliman in third place. This year’s National Winners take home a P50,000 in cash, P20,000 worth of products for their mentor Tessa Albaña, and P3,000 worth of products for the team. They move onto the L’Oreal Brandstorm Asia-Pacific Regional Finals on May 5.
Winning the National Finals is just half the winning team’s Brandstorm journey as they represent the Philippines at the Asia-Pacific Regional Finals in May, and hopefully move on to the international competition in June in Paris, France. Beyond competing with teams all over the world for the coveted title of Brandstorm International Champions and a cash prize of 10,000 Euros, the International Finals will be an avenue for the students to immerse themselves in L’Oréal’s culture right where it begins – at the L’Oréal Headquarters. At the International Finals, an innovation fair will also be hosted by L’Oréal to give both students and professors a chance to exchange ideas with all the teams coming in from across the globe.
Five other student teams also saw action in the April 18 National Finals: Team L’OLreal and Team Y3 from the University of the Philippines Diliman , Team iWill from San Beda College – Mendiola, Team 16°C from Saint Louis University Baguio, and Team Stormbusters from University of the Philippines Visayas.
Now on its 25th year, L’Oreal Brandstorm is the Company’s signature innovation competition that gives students across the world the opportunity become innovation leaders.
With this year’s partner brand, L’Oréal Men Expert, the World’s No. 1 Skincare Brand for Men, this year’s young fire starters were challenged to recruit millennial men through a new product and breakthrough service that leveraged digital solutions and connected technologies. From the field of 421 teams, eight Finalists were chosen to battle it out and present their groundbreaking pitches on disrupting the men’s grooming industry.
From 421 teams joining the competition, the 8 finalists comprised of 3 teams from the University of the Philippines Diliman, 2 teams from the University of the Philippines Visayas, and one team each from Ateneo de Manila University, San Beda College – Mendiola and Saint Louis University battled it out and presented their groundbreaking pitches on disrupting the men’s grooming industry.
“We did not expect this and it’s like all our hard work just paid off. We really wanted to show what we can do. Coming to Manila and as one of the Top 8 was already a really amazing experience, and winning this competition is more than we had ever hoped,” explains Team Maxim’s Genevieve Millan.
The team’s winning idea focused on giving men more time and more confidence through a liquor-inspired product line which responded to consumer insights. With four innovative products introduced to the market in various channels such as event activations, social media engagement, and mobile application integration, the team presented an integrated marketing campaign that the judges felt best responded to what millennial men need ‘to stay ahead of the game’ while staying true to the spirit of L’Oréal Men Expert.
“Brandstorm is more than just an instrument to spot young talents. It’s also a great avenue to incubate ideas of young talents who can be future leaders of the beauty business,” shared Jake Bustos, Brandstorm Project Manager and Campus Manager of L’Oreal Philippines. “This year, Brandstorm Philippines expanded its reach to partner over 20 schools, securing registrations of over 1,520 student players. This year’s Brandstorm competition in the Philippines is the biggest in Southeast Asia to date.”
Get updates on L’Oréal Brandstorm and Team Maxim’s journey to Paris – through www.facebook.com/LOrealTalentPhilippines.
For more information, visit www.loreal.com.ph.
There’s nothing like Easter to remind everyone that summer is finally here. It’s an occasion defined by sunny days outdoors, beautiful pastel hues, bonding with family and friends, and of course, Easter egg hunts.
To make sure your hands and feet are perfectly Instagram-worthy for the occasion, head over to Nailaholics where you can enjoy some much needed “me time” and take part in the premier urban nail salon’s first national Easter egg hunt.
Dubbed #NailaholicsEasterHoliday, watch out for announcements on Nailaholics Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest beginning April 9 to 15, inviting the entire country to take part in a national hunt for key prizes hidden in each branch.
Lucky hunters who manage to find prize eggs can get a FREE manicure, FREE pedicure, or FREE pedicure and foot spa—all with themed Easter nail art. Just be sure to post your photos with the eggs and post it on social media and tag Nailaholics.
It’s a unique and memorable way to celebrate this holiday. So be sure to visit your nearest Nailaholics branch to celebrate the occasion in true pampered bliss.
Did you know that crayons can now be used on your lips? Well, almost! Clinique and Crayola partnered up to bring you Clinique’s Chubby Sticks; if you have fond memories of playing with Crayola sticks when you were younger, then for sure you’re going to love this Crayola inspired collection by Clinique.
Friday, March 24, the Clinique x Crayola event was held at U.P Town Center Activity area, and it was filled with fun activities such as free popcorn, customized cotton candy, first hand experience with brand’s newest collection, a photobooth area, and — to bring in the nostalgia — coloring area. But the main highlight was the day-to-night make-up workshop from celebrity make-up artist Paolo Maranan who used the Crayola Chubby Sticks to create summer-ready looks.
This product is made with nourishing ingredients that leave your lips plump and moisturized! And did I mention that the new shades were actually colour matched to perfection in order to resemble the actual shades from Crayola?
Just check out the amazing range of colours!
7 Shades from the Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colours:
Tickle Me Pink
3 Shades for the Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm:
Get a glimpse of the event highlights by checking out my vlog below!
The Clinique Crayola Collection is now available at all Clinique counters in the Philippines.
Follow them on:
Brand Name versus Quality. Which do you pay for? Honest speaking, I really don’t mind the brand as long as that alternative product works well too or almost the same from the branded one.
In today’s economy, people must be smart shopper and that’s the Watsons campaign, “Switch & Save” which was launched wayback 2012. It is an educational effort that showed smart shoppers how to save on their personal care essentials in order to afford more of the things they really wanted and all they had to do so was shift from the leading brand to the Watsons brand!
In those first years, that simple idea proved a smashing success because Watsons customers all across the country made the switch, changing our their toothbrushes, tissues, lotions and more for the affordable, high quality Watsons alternative. Having a great momentum behind the movement, Watsons decided to expand their campaign to the pharmacy. Launching Watsons Generics in year 2014, Watsons was able to bring that same promise of affordable quality to Filipinos everywhere. Improving the state of nation’s healthcare was a huge win.
But even with so many switches on board, not everyone seemed to be convinced having the notion that “cheaper means lower quality” yet the Watsons team knew the trith that with their products’ amazing quality, most people wouldn’t even feel the difference. That’s when a big idea was born – The Switch Test. The team would mount an in-store activity that asked shoppers to compare Watsons to the leading brands. The hitch – they had to do it blind. Without being able to see the brands, customers were asked to try out two products and choose the one they would rather buy. Of course, the results were overwhelming because 8 out of 10 shoppers chose the Watsons Label product over the leading branded counterpart. But the surprises didn’t end here because Watsons six celebrity endorsers, Christian Bautista, Tessa Prieto-Valdes, Iya Villania, Kylie Padilla, Lorna Tolentino and Edu Manzano were gathered together to try the Switch Test. Running the same blind test used in stores, Watsons asked each of the celebs the question, “What’s the difference between these two products?” Their verdict-none! Not even the discerning endorsers could tell exactly the difference between Watsons products quality and the leading brands’. There was, however, one big change they all noted. If you switch to Watsons, you can save up to 80%.
With so much more waiting this 2017, Watsons will be kick starting the year through the launch of the new Switch and Save TV commercial. Catch it and see for yourself the difference or you too will be convinced to Switch and Save!
Another skincare product was added to may daily skincare routine. It’s been exactly 1 month when Charmzone Ph reached me out to try few of their products and have it reviewed on my blog. I have second thoughts accepting the collaboration because I have a sensitive skin which might result to breakout. Well, what made me say yes to the collaboration? Upon researching, Charmzone received good reviews, offers good products and at the same time It’s basically from Korea and Korean skincare works well on my face.
So what they sent me are Diamond Capsule Aqua Serum and Ginkgo Natural Makeup Cleansing Tissue but for this blog post, I’ll review first their Diamond Capsule Aqua Serum. I actually don’t use serum because I feel I already put too much on my face after applying sunblock and moisturizer so this serum from Charmzone was very new to me and on my face. After a month using the product, I’m happy to say that their serum works well with my skin. It didn’t gave me any breakouts and many of my friends and colleagues noticed that my face is glowing.
I would say that Charmzone’s serum tends to be one of the most hardworking product. It’s just lightweight and takes absolutely no time to apply. It’s a quicker step than cleansing; It’s more of just applying water on face. So for anyone, I definitely recommend trying Charmzone’s Serum if you want to achieve a more glowing skin. However, everyone’s skin is the different, so what may work for me may not work for you.
Wanna know more about Charmzone and what other products do they offer? Follow them on Instagram.