‘Cause everyone is instagramming these days, I’ll now share with you the most requested blog post and that is where do I usually shoot and what are the editing apps I used to maintain my feed.
If you’re from Ilocos Norte, you’ll probably know these spots.
My Photo Editing Apps:
1. Snapseed (free app) – this is an all-purpose photo editor for image enhancements and corrections.
2. VSCO (free app) – this app consists of elegant filter presets and this app is really common to Instagrammers. If you want more filter selections, you have to purchase. It usually ranges from PHP 100-200 if I’m not mistaken.
3. Picsart (free app) – this app is a versatile photo-editor. It provides image editing tools, large variety of attractive filters and collage.
4. Squaready (free app) – If you really want to maintain a square sized photos, this app is for you.
5. Afterlight (free app) – The only thing I use in Afterlight is their instax inspired editing tool.
7. Lightroom – I only use this app when my photos are taken by phone shot. Swear, it can really turn your phone shot into an HD one.
8. Light Write (free app) – this app will light up your photos with neon fonts and light effects.
How Do I Maintain my IG Feed?
>With the help of UNUM App (Free app), it became easier for me to maintain my IG Feed. How? UNUM is a visual planner for Instagram. On this app, you can organize or rearrange your grid before uploading it on Instagram. You’ll get the chance to plot your upcoming posts and check it first the color balance if your upcoming uploads will correspond to you color palette.
Other features of UNUM:
- You can have multiple accounts. If you’re like me with personal and business account, UNUM makes it easy to switch between different accounts.
- You can check your analytics. I know business accounts on Instagram has this feature already but what if your account is just personal? Don’t worry because UNUM will do that for you. It lets you know when you gained followers or you’ve lost them. Aside from that, it also tells you what your top posts are and what times of the day are best to post.
- You can schedule your content. Just click the hour glass in the upper right corner and it will take you to this.