Today’s blog is about the songs I keep on playing over and over for a month and I already memorize them that’s why I wanted to share it with you what are those songs. I am not a music lover but I guess listening to these kind of music feels so good and one of the best feelings. This playlist is perfect when your having your coffee in the morning, you’re on a road trip, you just want to be alone or you want to do clubbing just inside your room. My playlist has different genres so it would suit in any mood and emotion.
Scroll down and know what’s inside my playlist for this month 🙂
1. Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding
I know everyone is talking about Mr. Christian Grey 🙂 Right girls?
2. Trumpets by Jason Derulo
3. Essential by Weeked
4. Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore
5. Take Me Home by Chainsmokers
6. Say My Name by Odesza (RAC Remix)
7. Blank Space by Taylor Swift
I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift. Her songs are easy to memorize and very catchy 🙂
8. Black Widow by Iggy Azalea
9. Sugar by Maroon 5
Their music video was inspired by the romantic comedy, Wedding Crashers.
10. Chandelier by Sia
This song stuck in my head most especially the one, two, three, one, two, three part haha
11. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
This song was so much fun.
12. Animals by Martin Garrix
13. Break Free by Ariana Grande
14. Stay With Me by Sam Smith
Chokers: FashionSpiceManila (ig)